|Page (1) of 1 - 09/12/17||email article||print page|
Who Ya Gonna Call? Stern Pinball!
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill., Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball machines, proudly announces the availability of Ghostbusters for Xbox One players on the Stern Pinball Arcade. The Stern Pinball Arcade was developed in partnership with FarSight Studios, the makers of The Pinball Arcade. The Stern Pinball Arcade is the most realistic and accurate digital pinball game ever created. Ghostbusters joins Stern Pinball's other modern classics with 100% accurate gameplay and graphics, along with the most realistic physics ever in a digital pinball game.
The Ghostbusters pinball experience highlights the humor of the film as the player progresses through the game. The game also includes custom speech by original "Ghostbusters" cast member, Ernie Hudson, who guides the player to become the newest member of the Ghostbusters team. Besides chasing down Slimer, battling the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and capturing ghosts, other exciting features include:
- Outstanding, strategic pinball gameplay with "paranormal" magnetic slingshots
- Combative open field drop targets
- Unique skill shots, captive balls and video modes
- Random rewards and multiple unique multiball modes, including the flipper reversing Mass Hysteria multiball!
"Ghostbusters is one of our most beloved pinball machine releases from the last year. We're excited to bring the colorful fun and nostalgia of Ghostbusters to the Stern Pinball Arcade," said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO of Stern Pinball.
Ghostbusters is coming soon to the PlayStation 4 platform in the Stern Pinball Arcade. The iOS, Android, and Gear VR versions will be available this holiday season. Keep your eyes out for availability on both Oculus Rift and Nintendo Switch.
Also coming soon to the Stern Pinball Arcade is the addition of Stern Pinball's Mustang LE table, as well as the Ghostbusters LE table.
About The Stern Pinball Arcade
The Stern Pinball Arcade includes these great tables: AC/DC Premium (plus two LE tables), Star Trek Premium (plus one LE table), Mustang Premium (plus one LE table), High Roller Casino, Ripley's Believe it or Not!, Harley Davidson 3rd Edition, Starship Troopers, Last Action Hero, Phantom of the Opera, Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, and Ghostbusters.
The Stern Pinball Arcade features:
- ROM Emulation and code compiled from real tables 100% accurate gameplay and graphics of real world pinball machines
- The most realistic physics ever in a pinball game
- Console controllers giving players the ability to simulate nudging the table to better control the ball
- Great new Stern tables released regularly
- Table goals accomplishments tied to learning and mastering each table
- Arcade play single and multi-player games on any of the tables
- Stern Challenge users must hit a target score on each of the tables before moving on to the next table, a full game experience in itself
- Table Instructions detailed tutorials of each table teach you how to become a pinball wizard
- Controller vibrations let you feel every collision as the pinball bounces off bumpers, switches and targets
- Dynamic real-time lighting
About Stern Pinball, Inc.
Stern Pinball, Inc., headquartered just outside Chicago, Illinois, is the oldest and largest producer of arcade-quality pinball games in the world. Stern Pinball's highly talented creative and technical teams design, engineer and manufacture a full line of popular pinball games, merchandise and accessories. Recent Stern titles include Star Wars, Batman '66, Ghostbusters, Game of Thrones, WWE WrestleMania, The Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek, Metallica, The Avengers, X-Men, AC/DC, Tron, Transformers, Avatar, Iron Man, Batman, Spider-Man and many more! All of Stern Pinball's games are crafted by hand and assembled by Stern Pinball's expert team. A broad range of players enjoy Stern's games from professional pinball players that compete in high-stakes international competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit www.sternpinball.com.
About FarSight Studios
Based in Big Bear Lake, California, FarSight Studios has been developing video games since 1989. Among their titles are multimillion-unit-selling NFL football games, casual mass-market games, kid friendly sports games, and plug-and-play toys. FarSight has made games for every major console from the original NES to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Virtual Reality devices. FarSight's games have been honored as Mobile Game of the Year, Greatest Hits, Toy of the Year nominee, and Editor's Choice on multiple platforms.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/who-ya-gonna-call-stern-pinball-300517656.html
SOURCE Stern Pinball, Inc.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Toys, Children, Gaming, Video, Mac, Android, Inc., Science, Sports, Film, Games, Game Technology, Physics, Engineering, Sports, Football, Other, Platforms,